Terms & Conditions
Please read these promotion rules carefully. By entering a promotion, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter a promotion, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) aged 13 years or over at the time of entry (parental consent will be needed for those under 16 years of age).
- Promotions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies or anybody connected with the promotions.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The promotion will run from 09:00 noon 09 June 2022 to 12.00 noon 24 July 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To participate in promotion, entrants must text 88802 or complete the online entry form for The Experience Guildford Customer Service Awards on www.experienceguildford.com
- The promotion will have one winner that shall receive the “Prize” of £250 in vouchers to spend in Guildford.
- The winner of the promotion will be randomly selected from all of the received entries. The draw will take place at 10.00am on 25 July 2022.
- Each promotion result is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
- The winner will be notified on or before the 27th July 2022 and the prize will need to be collected from Experience Guildford, Stevenson House, 16A Tunsgate, Guildford, GU1 3QT. The winner will need to bring a form of ID.
- The winner will be in contact with Experience Guildford via their contact number within 3 weeks of the Promoter notifying them that they have won a prize. Experience Guildford will attempt to contact the winner 3 times. In the event that a winner fails to provide such details within this 3-week period, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- The Prize in the promotion is as stated and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that fail to be submitted or are delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt with the Promoter. The Promoter cannot be responsible in the event that it is unable to contact a winner, or a winner fails to receive their prize, as a result of having provided inaccurate or incorrect contact/address details.
- Promotion winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or suspend any promotion or extend the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice, in the event that it cannot be guaranteed that a promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the prize draws or has acted unethically or in breach of these terms and conditions in any way.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted the entry rules set out in all promotional materials and these terms and conditions when participating in a promotion running during the Promotion Period.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Experience Guildford, Stevenson House, 16A Tunsgate, Guildford, GU1 3QT