Take part in the Elf on the shelf window trail for a chance to win 1 of 3 £100 Gift vouchers to spend in Guildford Town Centre.
Entries open from 1 December - 31 December.
To take part, pick up an entry form from the foyer of Tunsgate Quarter shopping centre atrium, Guildford Library, Tourist Information Centre, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Glive and the Electric Theatre. Find 12 window stickers placed around town and write down the letters on your entry form, to create a phrase. For a chance to win 1 of 3 fantastic prizes, return your completed form to the event postbox in the Tunsgate Quarter shopping centre atrium.
T's and C's: Experience Guildford ("the Promoter") runs this free Prize Draw Competition.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All completed entries must be submitted via the Post box in the atrium of Tunsgate Quarter
- Only one entry per person is permitted and only one of the 3 prizes will be given to each of the winners.
- The winners will receive one of the 3 £100 voucher prizes specified below, randomly selected by the Promoter:
- The competition opens to the public on 01 December 2023 and will close at 5pm on 31 December 2023.
- To enter, participants must follow the window trail map to find a letter on each of the 12 Elf on the Shelf window stickers. The letter on each window sticker must be written in the correct order to create 2 words. The letters make up a 12 letter phrase.
- The Elf on the Shelf Window Trail flyer can be collected from the Guildford library, G Live, Tunsgate Quarter, The Tourist information centre, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre and The Electric Theatre.
- To be included in the prize draw, all entrants must submit a name, telephone number and email address* for someone over the age of 18 years old or a guardian over the age of 18 years old. *
- *The name, email address and telephone number provided by entrants is for the purposes of contacting prize winners only. Information you provide to us will be used to contact you by e-mail or to contact you by telephone with information about the prize draw
- The personal information submitted on entry will be stored and processed securely in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation. It will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only keep this information for as long as is administratively necessary to allocate prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed, not legible or not posted in the correct Post box at Tunsgate Quarter.
- Winners will be selected at random to win one of the prizes stated above on 03rd January 2024 from all entries received.
- If a winner does not respond, with their postal address, to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- The Promoter may contact the winner to request a quote or for their name to be mentioned in the Promoter’s media channels.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without liability to any entrants or third parties