WHO ARE WE?
Tattam’s is a family run cocktail bar in the heart of Guildford in Surrey just off the high street, a stone’s throw from Guildford Castle.
We create our cocktails around the most seasonal ingredients of the moment meaning our menu changes throughout the year in line with the seasons.
At Tattam’s we love to support local businesses. This is why you will find that a lot of our cocktails feature distilleries local to Surrey.
Alongside our delectable cocktails, we also offer a classic drinks menu offering wine, beer and soft drinks as well as bar snacks.
WE OFFER: A kind atmosphere Amazing Cocktails that rotate seasonally Excellent people culture - dedicated teams
JOB DESCRIPTION: COCKTAIL BARTENDER
We are looking for an experienced cocktail bartender to join our Tattam’s bar team. If you have a passion for drinks and making them, then we invite you to apply!
You will be part of a dedicated and passionate team who are driven to offer the ultimate guest experience.
Local distillery knowledge is appreciated as we work with local suppliers around Surrey (e.g. Silent Pool and Hidden Curiosities).
Does this sound like you?
- You have a full and comprehensive working knowledge of working behind a cocktail bar and on the venue floor.
- You have a clear knowledge of classic and season cocktails and follow their recipes.
- You can demonstrate your problem solving skills when challenges arise.
- Within your previous roles are you able to show cost-effectiveness within the business and maintain service standards at high level consistently?
- You are able to exceed customer expectations and deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- You have a warm, friendly and welcoming attitude!
- You have ample knowledge of spirits, wines and cocktail making.
- You can work private events that might often take you off-location.
- You can easily taking client orders and receiving payment.
- Can follow health and safety guidelines.
- The ability to work flexible hours and shifts which may include early mornings, late nights, weekends and bank holidays.