Approx 20-30 hours per week Competitive hourly salary. Early mornings (7.30am start) and some weekends. Must be confident, friendly and tech-literate. Day-to-day includes: dealing with membership and event enquiries, looking after members, building care, hospitality for meeting rooms plus more. People-person only. ** About Soulspace at The Boathouse** Soulspace is an independent member’s club, coworking and event space with places to work, gather and grow. Situated at The Boathouse, Guildford, a beautiful new building filled with design-led spaces on the banks of the River Wey. We combine beautiful spaces, hospitality-led service and a community and growth-focused culture to create something that helps our members and guests to thrive in work and life. Job Responsibilities include:
- Greet visitors and members in a warm and professional manner.
- Answer phone calls, respond to inquiries, and provide information about our services.
- Manage the reception area, ensuring it is clean, organized, and welcoming.
- Maintain a high level of security by verifying access and issuing visitor passes.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as data entry, scheduling, and maintaining records.
- Foster a sense of community among Soulspace members.
- Build relationships with members, understanding their needs and preferences.
- Address member inquiries and resolve issues promptly and effectively.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and executing events hosted in our space.
- Assist in the overall management and maintenance of the coworking and events space.
Job Information Start Date: ASAP Hours: Monday-Friday, 20-30 hours variable between, 7.30am and 6.30pm and some weekends (to be discussed). Holiday: 22 days plus bank holidays Salary: £11-12p/h DOE ** Benefits:** Free Unlimited Floating Membership to Soulspace which includes use of our coworking spaces, discounts on event space hire, discounts on events. Staff discount at The Boathouse Cafe. ** Soulspace Values** We operate from a place of believing in the best in people and expecting the best from them - including our staff. Our values:
- Growth are integral in everything that we do. From integrity, for example in truthfulness in our communication including when things aren’t working to kindness in dealing with misunderstanding and difference of opinion. We reach for connection. Soulspace hires people based on merit and suitability for the role advertised. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and needs. Soulspace are a supporter of halow project, a Guildford-based charity that supports people with learning difficulties Job Type: Part-time Part-time hours: 20-30 per week Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour
Email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]