Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Salary: Up to £30,000 not limited to sales commission
As our new Sales Associate, you will join the dedicated team in our store located in Guildford. Your mission is to uphold high-levels of customer service standards whilst selling the company’s full range of products and services to achieve and exceed individual sales targets. The delivery of impeccable customer service is paramount, both before, during and after the sale has taken place, creating a strong customer rapport and long-term loyalty. Together with the team and Store Manager, you will be responsible for covering the day-to-day operational needs of the business.
More specifically, you will:
· Be the expert on all product and sales details, pricing information, brand awareness, brand history, delivery details, and other customer requirements.
· Ensure professional and knowledgeable management of all customer queries taking responsibility to see the query through to a satisfactory conclusion.
· Maintain awareness of new product developments, new company initiatives, and all promotional activity.
· Ensure products as directed by the line manager ensuring all promotional materials are in place within the correct timescales.
· Take part in training and development, to expand your professional skillset and knowledge.
· Attend customer events from time to time either in the evening or at weekends.
· Attend site surveys and home demonstrations as required including before and after normal working hours if necessary.
What you bring
We seek someone who can demonstrate a passion for sound, aesthetics, and high-end designer products. Someone with an understanding and appreciation of the product quality, who can convey this to our consumers. We are seeking someone who has experience within a luxury or premium goods brand, from a store environment, although the right mindset and passion for retail are just as relevant. Familiarity with high-end electronics and the Bang & Olufsen brand is a great plus.
· Are gregarious, outgoing and have the desire to give excellent customer service.
· Possess great team spirit and a helpful attitude.
· Can identify customer requirements, meet their needs, and maximize sales, using all the resources available.
· Enjoy representing a high-end brand, high service level, and comfortable with smart dressing. It is a plus if you are experienced in networking and approaching affluent people, have luxury brand/high-end lifestyle experience, or have solution selling experience.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to - [email protected]