Life with less plastic, made EASY.
Refill is an award-winning campaign to help people live with less plastic. Refill connects you to places to eat, drink and shop with less waste.
Experience Guildford are supporting this campaign locally to help connect people to places they can eat, drink and shop without the pointless packaging.
Download the free Refill app to tap into a global network of places to reduce, reuse and refill.
A number of local businesses are already involved in the Refill Scheme and have their window stickers up to help you identify where to go should you need a top up of water!
See the list below for locations in Guildford for refill access:
Public Refill Stations:
- Located in Ward Street and Tunsgate
Town Centre Businesses:
- Boots High Street – located on the bottom floor near the stairs
- Ceylon House of Coffee – High Street
- Coffee Culture – Angel Gate
- Costa Coffee – Railway Station and The Friary Guildford
- Esquires – Upper High Street
- Farrow & Ball – Tunsgate
- Kallie’s Deli – Chertsey Street
- LUSH – Friary Street
- Mint Velvet – High Street
- Neptune – High Street
- Pret a Manger – Swan Lane
- Railway Station – Station Approach
- Sicool Food – The Shambles
- Sis&Bros – White Lion Walk
- Starbucks – White Lion Walk and Upper High Street
- The Boileroom – Stoke Fields
- The Bridge Kitchen, YMCA – Bridge Street
- The Electric Theatre – Onslow Street
- The Friary Guildford – Two refill stations located outside the public toilets on both level 1 and level 2.
- The White House – High Street
- V Cafe at The Guildford Institute – Ward Street
- Wetherspoons – Bridge Street
- Yvonne Arnaud – Millbrook
Non-Town Centre Refill Locations:
- The Park Barn Centre – Park Barn Drive