Saturday 28 January from 3pm to 4.30pm
Join The BookLady, Tobi as she speaks with a different author each month.
The BookLady, Tobi will be speaking with author Abi Dare on Saturday January 28 at 3pm.
Come and meet the author and hear about her book “The Girl with the Louding Voice”
Abi Daré is the author of The Girl with the Louding Voice, which was a New York Times bestseller, a #ReadWithJenna Today Show book club pick, and an Indie Next Pick. She grew up in Lagos, Nigeria and went on to study law at the University of Wolverhampton and has an MSc in International Project Management from Glasgow Caledonian University as well as an MA in Creative Writing at Birkbeck, University of London. Abi lives in Essex, UK with her husband and two daughters, who inspired her to write her debut novel.
Abi’s books are published with Penguin Random House – https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/authors/2202870/abi-dare/
Key information about booking:
- The event starts at 3pm
- The event is suitable for adults
- Please purchase a ticket for each person attending.
- There is a charge of £4 per ticket
- Booking is essential, so be quick to avoid disappointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Books will be available to purchase on the day – cash only.