With funding from UK Power Networks we will be providing energy advice and information to help low-income households save energy, save money and access services they need.
This new funding will enable us to:
- Provide advice sessions to households struggling with their energy bills – Launch 4 new energy clubs across the county
- Attend fuel poverty and community events
- Share resources to households in need of extra support
We can help those struggling with the rising price of energy in a number of ways:
- Explaining supplier and tariff options, including ‘time of use’ awareness
- Enable Priority Service Register registration
- Help you to access The Warm Home Discount Scheme
- Manage energy debts
- Cut your bills down and save money
- Provide support sessions to organisations helping those experiencing issues
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month For more information and how to make a referral to our Warmth Matters Project please email email@example.com
Just turn up!